Banila Co Clean it Zero: Review*

At the end of a long work day or event, it's never a fun task to remove my eye makeup and face makeup using two different produc...




At the end of a long work day or event, it's never a fun task to remove my eye makeup and face makeup using two different products. I would use a waterproof makeup remover for my eyes and then a micellar water to remove the rest of my face makeup.

After finishing my DHC cleansing oil, I've been meaning to try Banila Co's Clean it Zero after watching Jenn Im (from Clothes Encounters) rave about the product in one of her Korean hauls/review.  


What is it? It is an award-winning solid balm with a sorbet-like texture which turns into a silky oil when it hits the skin and dissolves all makeup with ease - including stubborn waterproof eye makeup! One step makeup removal? Yes please. It boasts of papaya extract (which works to naturally exfoliate the skin) and is rich in vitamin C (which helps to brighten the skin). 

How do you use it? I use the spatula provided and scoop out a pea size amount into clean dry hands. I think massage the product over my entire face, paying a little more attention to my eye makeup. I rinse my face with warm water, follow up with a cleanser and my usual skincare routine.

My verdict? I love it. The smell isn't overpowering and my face feels absolutely squeaky clean without feeling stripped of moisture. For the busy girl who is constantly cutting down their skincare routine/evening routing, this product is an absolute killer. It cuts down my makeup removal time in half and it is oh so satisfying to watch my makeup melt away each time. 

Where can you buy it? You can order this bad boy (and other Korean skincare products) from here  or here for $25 if you're in Australia. The price is definitely worth it, since you only use a tiny amount at a time - the jar will last you a good while. 








*This product was sent to me by Fern who is an Australian distributor of Kicho products and other Korean skincare products. This post reflects my honest thoughts and opinions. I would never blog about a product that I didn't love (I don't have the time for that).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.